Wow, it has been a day.
1. Had to work through lunch.
2. Boss tells me I have to completely finish a fairly large account before I can leave for the day. When closing time came, me and another guy couldn’t go home yet.
3. Get home after I’ve been at the gym for an hour. My dad asks me to go get us all food.
4. Go through the drive-thru of KFC, still sweaty, get told they don’t have what my dad wants. In the time it takes me to circle the building, park, and call my parents to ask what they want instead, the KFC closes. Really.
5. Get pulled over two minutes away from getting back to my house, really cold now because I’m still sitting in my sweaty clothes.
6. Cop told me he pulled me over for “failure to yield.” Basically, while I was trying to make a u-turn, his car obstructed my view of oncoming traffic, so he pulled me over. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. No ticket, but I’m still pissed about it.
I just realized that my “babies” tag is nothing but baby animals. So if that tells you anything about me, and how I feel about animals and humans in general….